The Agricultural Credit Policy Council (ACPC) is proud to announce its certification to the standard of ISO 9001:2015 for the period November 11, 2019 to November 3, 2022. TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc. awarded the ISO 9001:2015 Certification in November 2019 for ACPC’s quality management system, which ensures customer satisfaction and continual enhancement in attaining its organizational goals.
ACPC’s Quality Policy Statement
ACPC is the premier institution in pursuing innovations in rural and agricultural finance. It is dedicated to provide timely, responsive, sustainable and effective credit policies and programs to small farmers and fisherfolk, and their organizations, through a process-based approach in management and continual enhancement of the following:
- Determining organizational targets and success indicators to measure timeliness and quality of services;
- Adhering to stakeholders’, administrative, and legal requirements.
- Conducting policy and action research studies to develop evidence-based innovative credit policies and financing schemes/programs for the agriculture and fisheries sector;
- Overseeing the implementation of the Agro-Industry Modernization Credit and Financing Program (AMCFP) and ensuring that credit funds are available and accessible to small farmers and fisherfolk;
- Facilitating capacity-building programs and activities for countryside financial institutions, including cooperatives and other people’s organizations, as well as small farmers and fisherfolk;
- Conducting advocacy and information dissemination activities to promote and generate greater awareness, understanding, and support for agri-credit policies and ACPC programs;
- Accrediting debt securities and non-bank rural financial institutions pursuant to the implementation of RA 10000 or the Agri-Agra Reform Credit Act of 2009;
- Enhancing operational efficiency through the adoption of information technology solutions, and
- Maintaining rules-based governance and commensurable support to ACPC operations.